The court denied my petition or a party filed an appeal of the order granting my petition what should I do now?

Immediately contact an attorney to discuss your options. Most rulings made by a court can be appealed but individuals must act quickly to preserve their right to appeal. There are also strict time limits individuals have to respond when post trial motions or appeals are filed so the sooner you contact an attorney the better. Unfortunately, at this time EasyExpunctions does not sell any documents for individuals to use in filing post trial motions or when appealing an adverse ruling so your best option is to contact an attorney immediately. EasyExpunctions will not be a party to any agreement you enter into with an attorney to represent you. Also make sure to contact customer support and request a full refund under our Money Back Guarantee.